General Purpose RTD (PT100) Probe with Metal Strain ReliefFine Diameter 1/16" and 1.5mm RTD (PT100) Probes
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- General Purpose PT-100 RTD Sensor, 100 Ohms at 0C.
- Accuracy is IEC/DIN Class A (±0.15°C at 0°C)
- Temperature Range -200 to 600°C
- Temperature Coefficient : 0.00385 Ohm/Ohm/C Nominal
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 1/8" Diameters
- Standard Lengths are 6", 9", 12", 18" and 24" to Fit Most Applications
- Provided with a Minimum of 36" of 3 Conductor, #26AWG Stranded, Nickel Plated Copper, PFA Insulated and Jacketed Cable
- Most Configurations Available "Off-Shelf"
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
A general purpose RTD probe with transition style junction. Comes with 36' PFA coated lead wires. Standard probe lengths are 6, 12, 18, 24 inch. Standard diameters are 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 inch. Stripped end termination is standard.
For additional lead length over 36', add $2.25 per foot (Style 2 and 3) and $1.40 per foot (Style 1).
Non-standard probe lengths are available, consult Sales Department. PFA coating and dual sensor probes are also available on request.
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the 'To Order' box. Use the 'Part Number Builder' below to get pricing for all available models.