Multi-Variable Controller pH, ORP, Contacting Conductivity, FlowMulti-Variable Controller - pH, ORP, Contacting Conductivity, Flow
Veuillez ajouter au panier pour la conserver ou quitter la configuration
- pH, ORP, conductivity & flow parameters available.
- Highly visible back-lit LCD display.
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases.
- Three control relays for rising or falling processes.
- Two 4-20 mA outputs with range scaling.
- PID Control.
- Universal mounting hardware provided for surface, panel and pipe mounting. Compatible with AquaMetrix models P/R60 differential pH/ORP sensors, 500 series combination style pH/ORP sensors, AS/AM series conductivity cells, and most pulsed flow sensors.
- Temperature or flow totalizer output
- Three control/alarm relays with temperature or flow totalizer output option
- See Accessories for Sensor Selection.
AM-2250 Options de modèlesVoir tous les modèles
Modifiez ces spécifications pour commander un modèle différente. Toutes les combinaisons ne sont pas valides. Les options compatibles avec les sélections précédentes seront en gras.
*Les options en surbrillance ne sont pas compatibles. Veuillez sélectionner une combinaison différente.
Select the parameter you wish to measure from the easy-to-use menu. Choose Conductivity, pH, ORP or Flow. The user interface was designed under the principle that the user should not need to read the manual.
The AM-2250 provides control of external devices using its three independent control and alarm relays. Each relay has adjustable high, low, and in range set-points, cycle timer with adjustable on and off times. This feature enables tighter control of batch processes by eliminating chemical overshoot. Third relay can be activated by temperature or flow totalizer reading as well.
The AM-2250 provides two isolated, independent and scalable 4-20 mA outputs.
One 4-20 mA output can be configured for PID control. The second 4-20mA output can be set for process or temperature.
The AM-2250 comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different sensors, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X.
The AM-2250 is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure making it ideally suited for indoor and outdoor heavy-duty applications. A mounting kit is included for surface and panel mounting. The enclosure outline makes panel-mount cutouts simple. Pipe mounting kits are available.
One Big Display
The AM-2250 features a backlit LCD display can be seen from a distance. The keypad allows easy entry of menu items and numeric values.
No other controller offers the same combination of flexibility and ease for calibration. The process value is visible during calibration so the user knows when it has settled down. Calibration of pH can be with 2 or 3 points. Calibration of conductivity can take as many as 16 points so acids and bases can be measured through their conductivity. All Calibration data is stored.